Eden Foods, Organic, Pumpkin Seeds, Dry Roasted, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Resealable Package
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Low Sodium
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
Dry roasted organic pumpkin seeds lightly misted with real, rare Atlantic sea salt. Excellent protein, healthy nourishment, satisfying flavor. Women like the Magnesium. Men appreciate the Zinc. A low sodium snack. Pure and fun.
Organic pumpkin seeds, Eden Portuguese sea salt.
Made on equipment that handles tree nuts and sesame seeds.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (33 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 3.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Pumpkin Seeds тыквенные семечки
Posted by 4960504528153570637 on Feb 15, 2017
Love these, easy to eat in one sitting
Posted by 5198071555264055038 on Feb 01, 2017
didn't realise salted
Posted by 4979512643801212867 on Jan 04, 2017
I was expecting a bit more crunch, but they are more nutty and fatty. Love them still.
Great Pumpkin Seeds
Posted by 4933046172428984313 on Jan 03, 2017
Love these on our daily dinner salad and also as a snack. Very flavorful and will continue to purchase this one.