Eden Foods, Organic Small Vegetable Shells, 12 oz (340 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Eden Selection and Meticulous Tracking Ensure Purity
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
- USA Farm Grown
- 4 g Fiber
- 9 g Protein
- No Salt Added
- 60% Whole Grain
- Heart Healthy*
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
*Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Eden Organic Pasta Company has made pasta daily since 1923. It now makes only 100% organic U.S.A. family grain pasta. Vintage Italian equipment and slow air drying give it the finest texture and taste.
60% Whole Grain Small Vegetable Shells
Aka 'conchigliette' they're colored red beet, green spinach, orange carrot, and golden grain. Colors deepen when cooked. 60% whole grain durum and 40% golden amber durum semolina provides a happy mid-step to whole grain. These small shells are lovely in salads and soups.
Cook in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes.
Organic whole grain durum wheat, organic golden amber durum wheat semolina, organic beet powder, organic spinach powder, organic carrot powder, organic annatto powder.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||Less than||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|