Eden Foods, Organic Spelt & Buckwheat Gemelli, 12 oz (340 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Organically Grown- Double Certified
- Eden Selection, Meticulous Tracking and Audited Records Guarantee The Purity of This Food From Farm to Your Table
- Authentically Organic
- Good Source of Fiber
- Good Source of Protein
- No Salt Added
- Heart Healthy*
- Kosher Parve
- 100% Whole Grain
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
- OCIA Certified Organic
*Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Spelt & Buckwheat Gemelli
Two healthy grains doing the twist in a bite sized shape. USA family farm organically grown and freshly milled at Eden. Due to its water soluble gluten, many people sensitivity to modern wheat can enjoy spelt, and gluten free buckwheat is an old friend. Toss them in salad, cook them in soup, serve them with vegetables and sauce. Diversify your whole grain portfolio.
What a gem we have in the EDEN Organic Pasta Company. A Detroit landmark crafting pasta in small batches since 1923, it still has the original Italian fixtures like artisan brass dies, noodle rollers, and macaroni dryers. Best of all people who care.
Cook in boiling water for 12 to 14 minutes.
70% organic whole grain spelt wheat, 30% organic whole buckwheat.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||.3 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Omega 3||46 mg|
|Omega 6||961 mg|
|Monounsaturated Fat||.5 g|
|Omega 9||482 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|