Eden Foods, Selected, Lotus Root, Dried Slices, 4 oz (115 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.55 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: EDN-30014
- UPC Code: 024182300147
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (115 g)
2 x 4.8 x 5.8 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
The honeycombed root of water Lotus, enjoyed as food and medicine in Japan for centuries. Attractive, versatile, & delicious.
Quickly rinse under cold water. Soak in water for one hour or until soft. Blanch for 5 minutes in boiling water. They are then ready to use as you would any fresh vegetable. They may also be broken up or used whole without soaking by adding to soups or stews at the beginning of cooking.
Lotus root (nelumbo nucifera)
|Serving Size: About 5 Slices (10 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 11|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|