Ella's Kitchen, Toddler Cookies, Apple + Ginger, 12 Packs, 9 g Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Yum Yummy
- Gently Baked Cookies
- USDA Organic
- Good in Every Sense
- Certified Organic by QAI
Hello, I'm just yummy soft and crumbly cookie. All I contain is the goodness of simple ingredients, firm enough for little fingers to hold, yet soft enough to melt in little mouths.
Inside me you'll find
- No concentrates or juices
- Just soft organic cookies
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
Who am I for?
My ingredients are suitable from 1 year. I come in handy packs, great for Moms and toddlers on the go! I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using me: Pop my handy packs in your diaper bag or keep me at home until munching time.
Storing me: Keep me in the pantry until it's time for munching.
You little one is ready to eat me when they:
- Can crawl with their tummy off the floor
- Eat thicker, chunkier food purees
- Mashes food with their jaw
- Grabs little foods between thumb and first fingers
Organic malt extract, organic wheat flour, organic brown rice flour, organic apples, organic palm oil, organic whole wheat flour, baking soda, organic ginger.
I was made in a factory that processes: soy, egg, milk, wheat, tree nuts & peanuts.
I'm not suitable for little people under 1 year old. Little ones eating me should always be sitting down and with a grown up to reduce the risk of choking.
|Serving Size: 1 cookie (9 g)|
|Servings per Container: 12|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Posted by 5619298850381222466 on May 17, 2016
I love the orange one much more
did not like it
Posted by 5648249615423182651 on Apr 04, 2016
Did not like the taste nor the texture
I like it
Posted by cherylphchan on Jan 25, 2016
Baby dosen't really like it at 9 months, but I like the taste.
Posted by 5573037172173089127 on Oct 20, 2015
Individually wrapped, great for bringing out!