Ella's Kitchen, Super Smooth Puree, Pears, Peas + Broccoli, 3.5 oz (99 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- I'm Organic
- Stage 2
- From 6 Months
- USDA Organic
- Good In Every Sense
- My Pouch + Cap Are Non-BPA
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Hain Celestial
Hello, I'm just pureed fruit and veggies with a dash of lemon juice. Nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I For?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. I'm also great mixed into chopped protein, fruit or veggies for babies and toddlers ready for chunkier food. Let your baby's taste buds explore new flavors and textures whenever you feel they're ready. Every baby is different! I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I'm not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - handy for early taste bud exploring!
Organic pears, organic peas, organic broccoli, <1% organic lemon juice concentrate.
Inside me you'll find
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No additives or GMO
- No gluten or wheat
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 month. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Didn't taste good
Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Mar 24, 2016
It's probably all organic and good for the baby - but ours hated the taste.
Posted by 4969631190672266638 on Apr 27, 2014
very tasty. The child liked it very much
Picky son loves it
Posted by Reviewer1298626 on Sep 27, 2011
When I need to get veggies in him this is my secret go to trick...he lives it..and he is picky