Ella's Kitchen, Apples Carrots Prunes + Butternut Squash, Super Smooth Puree, 3.5 oz (99 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- I'm Organic
- Stage 2
- From 6 Months
- I'm Just Apples, Carrots, Prunes, Butter Squash & Lemon
- USDA Organic
- Good in Every Sense
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- My Pouch + Cap are Non-BPA
Hello, I'm just pureed fruit and veggies with a dash of lemon juice. Nothing else added, not even water.
Who Am I For?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. I'm also great mixed into chopped protein, fruit or veggies for babies and toddlers ready for chunkier food. Let your baby's taste buds explore new flavors and textures whenever you feel they're ready. Every baby is different! I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I'm not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - handy for early taste bud exploring!
Organic apples, organic carrots, organic prunes, organic butternut squash, <1% organic lemon juice concentrate.
Inside me you'll find
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No additives or GMO
- No gluten or wheat
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (99 g)|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
have a liking
the baby liked it but i loved it more...
Posted by 5636655063504248055 on Dec 03, 2013
I mixed it with almond butter and it was very tasty.
my kids love this taste
Posted by revitalbar on Oct 21, 2013
my son loves it!
Posted by 5543671579086748989 on Jul 27, 2013
he loves this one as well as all of the other Ella's Kitchen fruit & vegetables smoothies & purees:)