Endangered Species Chocolate, Natural Chocolate with Forest Mint, 3 oz (85 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Flavor
- 72% Dark Chocolate with Forest Mint
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, can sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), natural mint flavor.
Allergens: Contains soy. Produced on equipment that also processes product containing milk and tree nuts.
Cocoa and vanilla: Fairtrade Certified and sourced from Fairtrade producers.
|Serving Size: 1/2 bar (43 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||18 g||28%|
|Sat Fat||10 g||50%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||21 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 12, 2017
I am not usually a fan of dark chocolate, but think this entire range is excellent. This chocolate is not overly minty, and tastes very good. I recommend it.
Posted by 5256366324208676922 on Jan 03, 2017
Really nice smooth chocolate. Loved it.
Posted by 5334723888520109150 on Dec 22, 2016
Yum! I don't buy chocolate or other sweet foods often. I'm not a big chocolate person but I'm looking foward to buying some more of this.
Posted by 5459610617279796347 on Oct 12, 2016
YUMMY VEGAN CHOCOLATE YAY def repurchase this!!!!!!!! who says vegans only eat veggies?????????!