Endangered Species Chocolate, Natural Dark Chocolate with Espresso Beans, 3 oz (85 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 72% Cocoa
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
- 72% Dark Chocolate with Expresson Beans
Bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor, can sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), roasted coffee.
Allergens: Contains soy. Produced on equipment that also processes product containing milk and tree nuts.
Cocoa and vanilla: Fairtrade Certified and sourced from Fairtrade producers.
|Serving Size: 1/2 bar (43 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||17 g||26%|
|Sat Fat||10 g||50%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Too bitter ,can hardly taste the coffe taste
Posted by 5530057456939096634 on Feb 16, 2017
Posted by 5122585131393031885 on Feb 13, 2017
good chocolate, not too overwhelming with the espresso taste.
My favorite chocolate bar
Posted by 5031552270715379923 on Feb 08, 2017
I also get it to my friends as gifts.
Posted by 5000202966552898152 on Jan 20, 2017
Mild coffee taste
Posted by 5343140613448280997 on Jan 09, 2017
I drink strong coffee and I like dark chocolate. This one has a mild coffee taste. If you prefer mild coffee taste, this one might be for you but not for me.