Enzymatic Therapy, Black Cohosh, Women's Health, 60 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Relief From Menopause Symptoms
- Standardized Extract for Consistent Benefits
- What Better Feels Like
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
Natural Control for Menopausal Symptoms
- Reliable, reputable relief from menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings
- Clinically studied for more than 40 years for its ability to reduce menopausal discomfort
ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment.
Recommendations: One tablet in the morning and one tablet in the evening. Do not chew.
Cellulose, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, soy lecithin, peppermint leaf, and carnauba wax.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Caution: Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble, such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product. If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per tablet||% Daily Value|
|Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) Root and Rhizome Extract standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene glycosides (0.5 mg) calculated as 27-deoxyactein||20 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|