Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3, Double Strength, 1000 mg, 90 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Purity Tested
- Pure Stable Fish Oil
- Dietary Supplement
- Heart Health
- Certified Kosher and Parved
Why Take Fish Oil?
Omega-3 Fatty Acids Help Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease. Supportive, but not conclusive, research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Not All Fish Oils are Created Equal.
The innate EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eskimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent rancidity to ensure Potency, Purity, and Quality.
Why Should You Care About Stability?
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavors
If your healthcare practitioner is recommended you take a high-strength fish oil, Eskimo -3 pure, stable fish oil 1,000 mg is for you!
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 inherently obtainable from fish oil without chemical modification or spiking
- Purity tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
Protective antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with no fish after taste
Recommendations:One softgel with meals one to three times daily.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin (antioxidant), tocopherol complex (antioxidant), extract of rosemary (antioxidant), ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant), and lime flavor.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, or artificial coloring.
If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Softgel||%DV**|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%**|
Eskimo-3 brand Fish Oil
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
No more palpitations!
No more palpitations!
I started to take this because I was having frequent heart palpitations. They stopped completely after 3 weeks of taking this supplement. The service, pricing and delivery is consistently very good.
Posted by 5667001638605428195 on Feb 19, 2017
so far so good, no complain about it
Good quality product
Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Aug 08, 2016
Posted by akasha on Jul 26, 2016
An easy to swallow tablet that helps zinc absorption and keeps our brain and joints functioning optimally.
Posted by 4859289212534543122 on Oct 06, 2014