Enzymatic Therapy, Olive Leaf Extract with Hawthorn, Heart Health, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.22 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: EMT-08149
- UPC Code: 763948081493
- Package Quantity: 90 Veggie Caps
2.3 x 2.3 x 4.2 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Healthy Blood Flow to the Heart Muscle
- What Better Feels Like
- Laboratory Tested - Purity, Safety & Performance
Olive Leaf Extract with Hawthorn provides all the unique advantages of olive leaf in an extract standardized to contain 17% to 23% oleuropein, olive leaf's most beneficial compound. Oleuropein is helpful for maintaining healthy blood pressure levels.† Olive Leaf Extract also contains a standardized extract of hawthorn berry, a non-toxic herb that supports healthy blood flow to the heart muscle.
†Already within the normal range.
Recommendations: Two capsules three times daily.
Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 45|
|Amount per 2 capsules||%DV***|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%***|
|Olive (Olea europaea) Leaf Extract standardized to contain 17-23% oleuropein||500 mg||**|
|Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) Leaf and Flower Extract standardized to contain 1.8% vitexin-2'-rhamnoside||300 mg||**|
|***Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.