Enzymatic Therapy, Vitamin E, Heart Health, 400 IU, 100 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Contains Alpha, Gamma, Beta and Delta Tocopherols
- Promotes Antioxidant Activity and Supports Heart Health
- What Better Feels Like
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
The vitamin E family is made up of different compounds called tocopherols including alpha, gamma, beta and delta. These components work together and must all be present to be optimally utilized by the body. Enzymatic Therapy's Vitamin E formula was developed to give you the full range of tocopherols necessary to support cardiovascular health.
This Vitamin E formula:
- Is a natural Vitamin E that supports heart health
- Enhances free-radical detoxification
- Promotes antioxidant activity
Recommendations: One softgel daily.
Gelatin, soybean oil, and glycerin.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Amount per softgel||%DV**|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||400 IU||1,333%|
|Mixed Tocopherols (gamma, delta, alpha, and beta)||50 mg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
I'll try it again, perhaps
Posted by 5764192902970379175 on Sep 03, 2012
I prefer Vit.E of natural origin
Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012
It says "natural ingredients", but I find other Vitamin E products without soy (which is almost all GMO.)
Concerned about ingredients
Posted by 4700982079913000751 on Jun 15, 2012
I will use what I bought of this but when I read it contained a xenoestrogen (soy) I have been concerned. I bought it for the enzymatic absorption something I like to see in supplements. Still working out how I feel about this product. I will likely look for a soyless product next time.
I like that all the tocopherols are in this Vitamin E and that the label indicates how much of them are included.