Eucerin, Redness Relief, Daily Perfecting Lotion SPF 15, Fragrance Free, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Sensitive Skin
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen
- For Visibly Red Skin
- With Subtle Green Color Neutralizers
- Dermatological Skincare
Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion SPF 15 provides daily moisturization and broad spectrum UV protection while immediately reducing visible redness and blotchiness, for an even-toned complexion.
- Formulated with natural Licochalcone, a skin soothing extract of licorice root
- Calms sensitive skin prone to redness
- Subtle green Color Neutralizers immediately counteract and diminish red skin tone
- Helps protect the skin from redness-provoking UVA/UVB rays
- Light texture. Absorbs quickly.
- Gentle formula that minimizes the risk of irritation
All Eucerin Redness Relief products are safe and appropriate for sensitive skin, redness-prone skin and Rosacea.
What is Licochalcone?
Licochalcone (Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract) is a licorice root extract with skin soothing properties.
Eucerin Redness Relief subtle green Color Neutralizers instantly counteract visible redness for an even-toned complexion.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher, and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 4.0%||Sunscreen|
Water, glycerin, dimethicone, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, lauroyl lysine, squalane,alcohol denat., sorbitan stearate, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, magnesium aluminum silicate, glycyrrhiza inflata root extract, xanthan gum, methylparaben, ethylparaben, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide greens, ultramarines.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Where has you been all my life?
Posted by 5641812985297631523 on Jan 29, 2017
Love, love, LOVE this product. I have very fair skin that is hyper sensitive. This causes no problems at all and if I get hot and/or flushed, no problems. I cannot enthuse about this product enough. And you don't need much, so this bottle will last for ages.
caused a flare up
Posted by 5598504168409954215 on Jan 02, 2017
After using this product on his rosacea for two days, my husband had the worst flare up he has ever had. I recommend testing it on a small area first if you wish to use it.
Posted by 5169567352487237371 on May 16, 2016
The redness disappeared immediately... It's á very good quality but it is not the most easy cream to apply because it's not oily and doesn't spread as well as the night creme.. But I do have very dry skin so maybe that is the problem.. Will buy again for sure..
Not for my sensitive skin. caused a burning sensation and a rash
Posted by 5105830495673760935 on May 04, 2016
Beware and read the labels. if your skin is sensitive to some sun screens, this may be one of those. my face look radiant after putting it one but soon after the burning sensation started and my face turned red from the rash. have to throw it away. It says for sensitive skin, but not mine.