EuroPharma, Terry Naturally, Bone-Sil, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- For Your Good Health - Terry
- Dietary Supplement
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
- Bone-Sil Boosts Bone Absorption of Calcium by 50%!†
Superior Silica For:
- Healthy Bone Density
- Teeth and Jaw
- Ligaments and Tendons
- Beautiful Hair, Skin, and Nails
Beyond Bones—Bone-Sil for Collagen, Hair and Skin
Though collagen is clearly important for bones, it is also crucial for healthy skin and connective tissue.
Bone-Sil supports healthy collagen generation for flexible ligaments and tendons. Collagen is also necessary for healthy, more beautiful hair, skin, and fingernails.
Bone-Sil—The Superior Silica!
- A plant-based source pf silica—not synthesized from chemicals.
- A gentle, proprietary extraction process preserves the silica and beneficial flavonoids while filtering out harsh, unnecessary compounds.
- The addition of trace minerals from the sea and beneficial marine lipids enhance silica's absorption for even greater levels of support.
Cutting edge science has shown that silica is as important, if not more so, than calcium and magnesium for healthy bone density. in fact, bone formation is dependent on adequate silica.
Bone-Sil has been shown to improve absorption of calcium into the bone by 50%.†
Recommendations: 1-2 tablets daily; for enhanced benefits may increase to 2 tablets three times daily for 2 weeks, then reduce to 1-2 tablets daily thereafter.
Tricalcium phosphate, magnesium hydroxide, silicon dioxide, marine (shark oil) lipids, vegetable source magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, trace minerals (from the sea), titanium dioxide, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, chlorophyll coating.
No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50|
|Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Aerial Extract standardized to 20 mg of Silica, with naturally occurring flavonoids||800 mg||**|
|*Daily Value not established|