EuroPharma, Terry Naturally, Curamin, 120 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- With Clinically Studied BCM-95
- Stop Pain Now†
- Voted #1 Award Winning Pain Formula
- Experience Safe and Effective Pain Relief†
- For Your Good Health
- Dietary Supplement
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
Got Pain? Get Curamin!†
When you need relief, Curamin is the safe, effective, and natural choice. Curamin provides an amazing curcumin extract from turmeric called BCM-95, blended with superior ingredients for award-winning pain relief.†
BCM-95 has been proven in published clinical studies to provide consistent and long-lasting effects.
You won't find another curcumin like the BCM-95 Curcumin featured in Curamin!
When Pain is the Problem, Curamin is the Answer!†
Curamin combines clinically proven BCM-95 curcumin and BosPure boswellia with DLPA and nattokinase to create a product that has been recognized throughout the natural foods industry as the standard for natural pain relief.†
- BCM-95 Curcumin that absorbs up to 10 times greater than standard curcumin extracts.
- BosPure boswellia is clinically studied and uniquely standardized - up to 10 times more powerful than unstandardized boswellia
- DLPA helps maximize the effects of endorphins and enkephalins, supporting the body's own response to pain and promoting healthy mood.
- Nattokinase helps promote blood flow, aiding the other ingredients in Curamin to reach all areas of the body. Plus, it helps balance fibrinogen levels, which can be associated with post-exercise muscle pain and occasional muscle strain.
Four Powerhouse Ingredients.
One Award-Winning Formula.
† Occasional muscle pain due to exercise or overuse
Take three capsules daily, or as needed. May take as one capsule three times daily.
Vegetable cellulose capsules, vegetable source magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Contains soy (less than 5 parts per million)
No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
It contains natural ingredients. Color variations are normal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care professional before use.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per 3 Capsules (Veg):||%DV|
DLPA (DL-Phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure) standardized to contain >70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95) enhanced with turmeric essential oils and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Nattokinase
|** Daily Value (DV) not established|
you started carrying this product. Interestingly--I had taken it for almost six months, not realizing how much it had been helping. After I was finished with my current bottle, I just forget to get another bottle out. Several weeks later, the inflammation in my body must have increased tremendously, as I felt so much more daily pain (very chronic in many areas), and then I realized I had dropped it without meaning to. Within several days of starting back on Curamin, my overall pain level dropped noticeably. Am so thankful you were willing to add this product to your product lines.
Posted by 5172873750760218863 on Feb 15, 2017
Best thing for my inflammation!
Has really helped my arithis.
Posted by 5655774896356796998 on Nov 30, 2016
Can tell the difference if I do not take everyday,
Helps with my pain
Posted by 5435978526332263792 on Jun 15, 2016
I have been taking this product for 2 years, but only just started using this brand. It certainly helps with acute pain, and helps me be a little more productive at work. I would like to be able to afford to take a higher dose - it is quite expensive to take up to 6 tablets a day.
Definitely helps to alleviate my arthritic joint pain
Posted by 5295718723596763766 on Jun 12, 2016
I have moderate to severe degenerative arthritis in my neck and mild to moderate degenerative arthritis in my lower back/lumbar spine. I also have arthritis in my hips, feet and hands. There are many days when I have very mild/limited pain and some days where the pain is pronounced. While Curamin does not eliminate my joint pain, it helps keep it at bay most of the time. I walk, do yoga and stretch on a daily basis. I now only need to resort to Aleve on an occasional basis (typically, if I overdo it exercising, lift something heavy, or do something out of the ordinary).