Face Doctor, FaceDoctor Complexion Soap, 3.35 oz (100 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Look Rejuvenated!
- Look Your Best!
- Supports Clear Complexion
- Pharmacist Approved
- Promotes Healthy Looking Skin
- Improves Facial Appearance of Acne and Rosacea Sufferers
- New and Improved!
- Formulated for Damaged Skin
FaceDoctor Soap was formulated after 30 years of research to gently cleanse your complexion to maintain it as beautiful as a baby's skin. It has been highly acclaimed worldwide, having received many gold and silver metals with honorable citations.
Achievement awards for its effectiveness
- The First Chinese National Invention Award
- The 14th International Invention Award, Geneva
- The Second Science and Technology Award, Shandong
- The Chinese State General Medical Bureau Award
- The First International Patent and New Technology Golden Prize
Normal skin: Morning: leave soap lather on face for 30 seconds; then rinse off.
Night: repeat morning procedure.
For Sensitive Skin: Wash face only once a day, preferably before bedtime.
Water, glycerin, solid soap base, sodium silicate, tetrasodium edta, aloe vera, tocopherol, astragalus membranaceus, coconut oil, spirodela polyrrhiza, seabuckthorn oil, fragrance.
Active Ingredients: Seabuckthron Oil
Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin. Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision.
ive been trying to cure my acne for awhile. i tried the grandpa thylox sulfur soap and it worked great but then lost its effectiveness for me. so i decided to try this one along with the medicated version that they recommend to use along with this soap for stubborn skin. ive been using it for a couple weeks and together they work awesome! the blackheads come to the surface after washing and it totally gets rid of any redness that mightve been cause by acne rosacea or w.e but def a good product
face Doctor soap
Posted by 5672482316148762645 on Dec 09, 2015
Very expensive and no effect
Posted by 5376977953081910511 on Oct 24, 2014
Been using this for over 12 years now for my rosacea and it's the only thing that works...give it a chance believe me
Boyfriend LOVES it
Posted by ValeskaFarrell on Oct 21, 2014
It smells really soapy but feels great on skin!
does not work ,enlarges pores
Posted by 4646709064101718121 on Jul 28, 2014
this soap is pathetic, enlarges pores by refining them , works just for a few days on acne and then worsens it , and if you wash your face during the day with some other soap/ facewash hours after using this the skin reacts very badly , actually read reviews and got this one , this is the reason I am writing a review for the first time because I don't want this to happen to anyone what I went through,
What a waste of money....
Posted by 5070850111417853463 on Sep 19, 2013
The breakouts on my back and arms, which came about from using Japanese 'deodorant water' on my body, have gotten worse and worse. I thought maybe with this soap, the bad stuff had to come out before my skin could get better, but I've been using this product for a few weeks now and nothing. Also, the smell is strong, cheap and artificial - I can get better quality soap for two bucks. だまされちゃった。 I feel had.