Familia, Swiss Muesli, Rolled Whole Grains with Fruit and Nuts, Original Recipe, 12 oz (340 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- For 100% of Nature's Best in every Bowl
Since 1958 Bio-Familia has been using organically grown cereals and fruit in its products. A close relationship with the pioneer of organic cultivation in Switzerland, Dr. Hans Muller, made Bio-Familia one of the first companies to discover the benefits of growing grains that replenish and maintain healthy soil while eliminating toxic chemicals. Thanks to this experience and know how, Bio-Familia manufactures naturally grown cereal products that deliver outstanding taste and quality.
Original Swiss Birchermuesli (serves 4)
- 1 1/2 cups familia original or no added sugar muesli
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3/4 cup plain or fruit flavored yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
Mix together and leave standing for atleast 10 minutes - the longer the better.
- 2 unpeeled apples, chopped or grated
- 10 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
Add to cereal, mix well.
Option: Replace suggested fruit with seasonal fruit.
Tip: Refrigerate for one hour. Remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before serving. Add whipped cream for richer taste.
Oats flakes, apple flakes [wholemeal flour (wheat, rye, barley ), sugar, apples], wheat flakes, raisins (vegetable oil), raw sugar, gianduja (sugar, hazelnuts), roasted almonds, honey flakes [wholemeal flour (wheat, rye, barley), honey], wheat germ granulate [wheat germ, wheat starch, wheat flour, gluten, honey, pear juice concentrate, barley malt, table salt, cinnamon]. May contain traces of milk, soy and sesame.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (60g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||Cereal||Cereal with 1/2 cup Vitamin A and D Fortified Skim Milk|
|Calories from Fat||30||30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**||%Daily Value**|
|*Amount in cereal. One half cup skim milk contributes an additional 40 calories, 65mg sodium, 6g total carbohydrate (6g sugars), and 4g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4|