Fifty 50, Fructose Sweetened Syrup, Maple, 12 fl oz (340 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 65% Fewer Calories than Regular Syrup
- Artificially Flavored
- For Use in a Low Glycemic Diet
Calorie Content reduced from 200 to 70 calories per serving.
Water, fructose, natural and artificial maple flavor, cellulose gum, glucono delta lactone, salt, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), caramel color.
Exchange List Information for People with Diabetes:
1/4 cup equals 1 Carbohydrate Choice from the Sweets, Desserts and Other Carbohydrates List. Calculations based on "Choose Your Foods: Exchange Lists for Diabetes", 2008 American Dietetic Association, American Diabetes Association.
This syrup is sweetened with pure crystalline fructose, which causes less of a rise in blood sugar than any other sugar and less than many forms of starches.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (60 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||18 g||6%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Posted by 5749586358280002317 on May 23, 2016
Posted by victorya on Oct 09, 2015
Not bad but
Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Oct 26, 2014
nothing compared to original.
Posted by 5105496926540943183 on Aug 13, 2014
i dont like maple syrup to watery