Frontier Natural Products, Celery Salt, Seasoning Blend, 3.52 oz (99 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Freshness Dated
Many cooks consider salt a flavor enhancer; celery adds another dimension. Use this convenient blend of sea salt and ground celery seed in place of salt in most any dish.
- Add to soups or stews early on, to allow the flavors to meld.
- Combine with equal parts mayo and sour cream for an onion dip.
- Add to dressings and marinades.
- Include in egg, tuna, or chicken salads.
- Sprinkle on popcorn.
- Use to rim glasses for cocktails like Bloody Marys.
- Sprinkle into casseroles and stir fries.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf mixtures, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Sprinkle on turkey or chicken before grilling or roasting.
- Add to tomato and clam juices.
- Sprinkle on vegetables before serving (it's especially good with sauerkraut).
- Sprinkle on deviled eggs.
- Use to salt French fries. Shake liberally on toasted pumpkin seeds for an instant, can't-put-it-down snack.
Sea salt, ground celery seed.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 99|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calories diet.|