Frontier Natural Products, Mexican (Seasoning), With Chilis, Garlic & Onion, 2.00 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Freshness Dated
In the mood for Mexican? An array of rich spices gathers around chili peppers for authentic Mexican flavor in this convenient blend. A great addition to grains, beans, and vegetables for Mexican fare in a hurry.
*ETO (ethylene oxide) is a sterilization chemical commonly used in the spice industry, but never by Frontier Co-op.
- Sprinkle on omelets and scrambled eggs.
- Add to stir-fries.
- Use in chili, soups, and stews.
- Sprinkle on meats, poultry, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, and tacos.
- Use in bean dishes--casseroles, salads, and refried beans.
- Use to create Mexican dressings.
- Add to pilafs and other grain dishes.
- Reheat cooked pinto beans in an oiled fry pan. Sprinkle generously with Mexican seasoning, then mash. Heat through and serve as a side to your Mexican dinner.
Chili peppers (may contain silicon dioxide), garlic, onion, paprika (may contain silicon dioxide), cumin, celery seed, oregano, silicon dioxide, cayenne, bay.
I was placed on an extremely dull diet (renal/diabetic) and I've had to cut out all salt from my diet and searched all over for seasoning blends I could use. ALL OF THE SPICED I ORDERE ARE AWESOME. I now enjoy my meals and am able to stick more closely to my diet.
Posted by juicekap on Feb 14, 2017
Great addition t avocado toast n poached/fried eggs, but tends to clump in high humidity
Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Oct 12, 2013
I bought this seasoning because I read that this company's other Mexican seasoning has no taste unless you add a lot of salt. I didn't have really high hopes for this one, but I was so surprised to find that this seasoning has a lot of powerful flavor without having to add salt. I definitely recommend this one. Just use a little bit more than you're used to, and your dishes will taste just the same as "regular" seasoning.
Posted by 5090811980376276771 on Sep 10, 2013
Have to use quite a bit to notice the flavour, but end result is good.
Packed full of taste!
Posted by blindlybeautiful on Apr 04, 2013
I love iHerb for their super speedy delivery and well-packaged products. This came nicely wrapped up to avoid breaking in box. When I took the foil seal off I could immediately smell the smell I absolutely adore and associate with Mexican burritos. I used it when I was grilling my chicken and the taste is amazing. Love it!!
Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 04, 2012
Good blend of spices, I eat "clean" as I have allergies to preservatives and can't eat a lot of the processed foods available therefore I am always on the look out for new seasonings that can liven up my meals. So far I have loved ALL the frontier Natural Seasonings I have purchased.