Frontier Natural Products, Organic Darjeeling Tea Fancy Tippy Golden FOP!, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.06|
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified (TM)
- Certified Orgnic
- Camellia Sinensis
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Contains Caffeine
Regarded as the champagne of black teas, this complex, very flavorful and aromatic tea is ideal for afternoon tea.
Darjeeling’s delicacy is appropriate for a light fish course or dessert. Its bright astringency works equally well with rich or oily foods. Darjeeling’s multifaceted flavor also serves nicely as the centerpiece of traditional tea time.
Darjeeling tea is grown in northern India. This particular tea is harvested in the Autumn which is referred to as the 3rd flush. Its honey-colored infusion has a unique aroma and a complex light-to-medium tea flavor.
To enjoy, pour 6 oz simmering water (185 F preferred) over one teaspoon of tea. Steep 4-5 minutes, strain and serve immediately