Frontier Natural Products, Organic White Pepper, Ground, 1.98 oz (56 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.76 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FRO-19455
- UPC Code: 089836194558
- Package Quantity: 1.98 oz (56 g)
2 x 2 x 4.2 in, 0.45 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- Freshness Dated
- Certified Organic by QAI
Taste that makes a difference
By choosing this Fair Trade Certified product, you are directly supporting a better life for farming families through fair prices, direct trade, community development and environmental stewardship.
Our fine white pepper is carefully selected from one of the world's premier pepper-producing regions. Gourmet cooks often prefer white pepper over black to flavor white sauces and other light-colored dishes—both because of its color and its more delicate flavor.
The subtle, less biting flavor of white pepper can be used a bit more freely than black. White pepper is available both whole (good for marinades or pickles and peppermill blends) and ground--for use in a shaker or in light-colored sauces or fish, chicken and potato dishes.