Frontier Natural Products, Pizza Seasoning, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Use Pizza Seasoning to perfectly spice every pizza--from plain-as-can-be cheese on thin crust to deep dish with the works.
Sprinkle on any kind of pizza, or add to plain tomato sauce before assembling pizza.
- Sprinkle on grilled sandwiches.
- Use on toasted breads.
- Add to tomato sauces for pastas and for dipping breadsticks.
- Stir into vegetable soups and stews.
- Use in grain and cheese dishes.
- Sprinkle on green salads.
- Use as a topping for focaccia, breadsticks, or toasted breads.
- Add to quiche, omelets, and other egg dishes.
- Sprinkle on homemade pretzels and crackers.
- Fold into bread dough.
- Spread sliced sourdough bread with olive oil. Top with sliced tomatoes (or rehydrated dried tomatoes) and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle generously with Pizza Seasoning and place under broiler until just brown.
Dehydrated onion, bell pepper, fennel, oregano, dehydrated garlic, basil, chili peppers, parsley, thyme, marjoram, celery flakes.
Posted by 5663660764554002391 on Nov 21, 2015
Bought this 8months ago. Delicious! Ate at least 1time a week. I got theese beetles around the house...suddently we see there is larvas and beetles on the sandwich....ugh! Source found!
Posted by drkousoulove on Apr 01, 2014
I have bought the small container first and used it up so fast!! It's awesome, goes with everything (I use it on potatoes, salad, chicken, you name it!!), a bit spicy and very delicious!! Highly recommend!!!
Who like big bites
Posted by KuusenAlla on Dec 11, 2012
Taste is nice especially if you like a little hotness in your pizza but the flake size of this spice is rather big.
Posted by Reviewer3076858 on Jun 20, 2012