Fun Fresh Foods, World Berries, Goji Berries, 4 oz (112 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Raw Food
- Premium Dried Berries
- USDA Organic
- ECO Grown Certified
- Certified Organic by Utah Department of Agriculture & Food
Goji berries (Lycium babarum) have occupied an important place in traditional Chinese and Tibetan medicine for thousands of years. The benefits of this ancient snack food, native to the Himalayas, have been passed down for generations. This incredible food is naturally sweet, delicious and loaded with powerful nutrients. Goji Berries are a high-ORAC, antioxidant-rich, raw food snack that is packed full of Vitamin A. World Berries goji berries make the perfect on-the-go snack and add zest to any party mix.
Eat goji berries out of the bag as a snack or add them to snack mixes, salads, smoothies and cereals. Also good in sauces.
Organic goji berries (lycium barbarum).
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%†|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%†|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%†|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Posted by loafulofcarbs on Aug 05, 2016
Posted by Enrica on Jun 05, 2016
Tasty stuff for sweet-lovers like me ))
Posted by tusechka on Apr 22, 2015
Not very happy with the quality. Other brands are better for gojis
Posted by 5004464515709676287 on Mar 14, 2015
nice stuff to use as between-meal snack