Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, Cordychi Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Organic Mushrooms
- Made with U.S. Grown Triple Extracted Organic Mushrooms
- Supports Stress & Fatigue Reduction
- Dietary Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Paul Stamets
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
- From the Forest, to Our Farm, to You
About the Founder
Paul Stamets believes in the power of Mycelium, the network of thread-like cells that produces mushrooms. Paul wants everyone to share in the benefits from the Host Defense line of products. Mentored by the greatest mycologists of our time, he integrates and expands upon the knowledge of our ancestors.
Host Defense Cordychi
A uniquely balanced blend of Cordyceps and Reishi, CordyChi brings the benefit of supporting energy and oxygen uptake with cellular nutrients. Adults with active lifestyles and those who seek balance in a stressful world will breathe easy with CordyChi.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown & Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Triple Extracted
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P-Value Certified for Maximum Growth
As a dietary supplement, take 1 ml twice per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Water, alcohol ‡ (alcohol content: 30-40%), myceliated brown rice ‡
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 ml|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||1 ml||†|
|Fresh Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis s.l.) mycelium extract ‡|
|Fresh Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) mycelium extract ‡|
|Dried Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) fruitbody extract ‡|
|†Daily value not established