Fungi Perfecti, Lion's Mane Extract, Memory & Nerve Support, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Organic Mushrooms
- Made with U.S. Grown, Triple Extracted Organic Mushrooms
- Dietary Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Paul Stamets
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture
About the Founder
Paul Stamets believes in the power of Mycelium, the network of thread-like cells that produces mushrooms. Paul wants everyone to share in the benefits from the Host Defense line of products. Mentored by the greatest mycologists of our time, he integrates and expands upon the knowledge of our ancestors.
Host Defense Lion's Mane
This beautiful species, appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles, is found on broad leaf trees and logs. The subject of recent studies, Lion's Mane is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system.
- Full Spectrum of Active Constituents
- Grown & Processed in the USA
- Purity Assured
- Triple Extracted
- Optimized, Peak Life Cycle Selection
- P-Value Certified for Maximum Growth
From the Forest, to our Farm, to You
Directions for Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 ml twice per day. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Water, alcohol ‡ (alcohol content 30-40%), myceliated brown rice ‡
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 ml (~45 drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||1 ml||†|
|Fresh Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) mycelium extract ‡|
|Dried Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) fruitbody extract ‡|
|†Daily Value not established