FutureBiotics, Echinacea Immune, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- Clinically Proven Seasonal Nutrients for Healthy Immune Function
- Dietary Supplement
- Traditional Blend of Echinacea, Elderberry & Goldenseal
- With Patented AloeBiotics - A Natural Polysaccharide Immunomodulator
- Natural Co-Factors Including Elderberry Fruit and Flowers and Astragalus Root
- 30 Day Supply
Popular, proven seasonal blend of Echinacea, Elderberry and Goldenseal with new patented AloeBiotics for modulating normal immune function.
Echinacea-Immune contains AloeBiotics, a concentrated aloe gel with a guaranteed polysaccharide content of 10% by dry weight that is manufactured by a patent-protected process that preserves and enhances the native biological activity of aloe. Research has shown that this unique concentrated aloe gel has immunomodulatory (normalizing) activity.
Echinacea-Immune also contains an immune supporting blend of traditional herbs and extracts that provide the immune system with the necessary resistance tools it needs to respond quickly and effectively. Echinacea purpurea has been shown to exert significant support for immune function in over 300 scientific investigations, while studies have shown Astragalus extract has healthy immunostimulatory activity. In addition, Andrographis paniculata, an Ayurvedic herb, Elderberry Extract and Goldenseal root are included and have historically been used to support healthy immune function.
Providing the natural whole plant co-factors that nature created, Astragalus root and Elderberry fruit and flowers have been added for a complete, immune support formula.
Echinacea-Immune is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven BioPerine (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
Immune Support Action Plan
Immune function is fundamental to good health but can be compromised by many factors including lack of adequate sleep, stress of any kind, inadequate nutrition, exposure to environmental toxins and seasonal colds and flu. Healthy immune function defends the body and supports robust health.
- In addition to taking Futurebiotics Echinacea-Immune and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, a healthy immune-boosting diet should include a well-balanced plan with plenty of whole grains, colorful fruits and vegetables, low-fat dairy and lean protein.
- Limit sugar and other simple carbohydrates as they can suppress the immune system.
- Maintaining a physically active lifestyle may prevent or slow age-associated decline in immune function. Aim for at least 30 minutes of daily aerobic exercise.
- Stress plays havoc with the immune system. There are several simple and effective ways to reduce stress throughout the day such as visualization, deep breathing and deep muscle relaxation techniques.
- Try a massage or meditation.
- Acupuncture can help focus the body's energy and boost immune function.
Do's and Don'ts
- Reduce your exposure to contagions including others suffering from colds and flu.
- Adequate deep sleep is one of the most important ways to boost the immune system.
Measure Your Progress
Overall health and well-being is dramatically influenced by healthy immune function. As immune function improves, you should notice general health benefits, including a reduction in the incidence of illness and increased energy.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with meals. For best results, take for 2 to 8 weeks as needed and then discontinue use for 4 weeks before using again.
Modified cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, lime Oil.
Echinacea - Immune - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Astragalus root and Elderberry fruit and flowers. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
|Serving Size 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|AloeBiotics (Concentrated 200:1 Aloe vera)||50 mg||*|
|Proprietary Immune Boosting Compound:||850 mg||*|
Echinacea purpurea root
|Astragalus root extract (5:1)||*|
|Goldenseal root extract (3:1)||*|
|Andrographis paniculata leaf extract (standardized to contain 4% andrographolides)||*|
|Futurebiotics BioAccelerators: BioPerine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore||23 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|