Gaia Herbs, Nettle Leaf, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Single Herbs
- Supports a Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Supports Natural Histamine Levels
- Gaia Farm Nettle Leaf
- Upper Respiratory System Support
- Promotes Healthy Mucous Membranes
- Dietary Supplement
Individual herbs in their vibrant, natural form support each person uniquely. Gaia Herbs' Single herbs contain concentrated extracts of an individual herb, to deliver nature's vitality to you.
Nettle Leaf has a long history of use for modulating the body's inflammatory pathways and supporting upper respiratory health. Gaia Herbs' Nettle Leaf is concentrated extract of nettles grown on Gaia's own certified organic farm. Nettle leaf has been traditionally used to initiate a positive response to inflammation.
The Gaia Difference
- Liquid potency, easy absorption - Alcohol-free Liquid Phyto-Caps
- 100% vegetarian, dairy free, no gluten-containing ingredients - Easily digestible plant-derived capsule
- Laboratory tested for purity - Free of heavy-metal toxicity
Adults take 1 capsule 2 times daily between meals.
Vegetable glycerin, capsule (vegetable cellulose)
Not to be used during pregnant or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before using this product. Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Nettle leaf extract♦ (Urtica dioica)||450 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.
♦ = Certified Organic Ingredient