Garden of Eatin', Corn Tortilla Chips, Blue Chips, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- American Culinary ChefsBest
- 2011 Chefs Best Award Certified
- Made with Organic Blue Corn
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher Parve
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Garden of Eatin'
After more than 40 years of delivering wholesome goodness to our loyal customers, we're proud to offer authentic Blue Tortilla Chips, made with organic blue corn. This special recipe allows our chips to stand up to the heartiest dips!
Each batch is carefully made to order with whole corn kernels we grind and cook. The unforgettable flavor and highest quality ingredients come from our long-time farming partners dedicated to sustainable growing and harvesting practices.
So take a departure from the ordinary snack experience and treat yourself to the genuine taste of organic blue corn. You'll be glad you did!
Organic blue corn, expeller pressed canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, sea salt.
The Garden of Eatin' Difference
- Made with organic whole corn kernels
- Made with natural expeller-pressed oils
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No hydrogenated oils
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Gluten free
- ChefsBest Superiority rating for corn flavor and crunchy texture
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28g/about 11 chips)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Favorite chips on IHERB
Posted by 4899831096737077275 on Feb 07, 2017
Highly recommend these chips. They are tasty and healthy. I also like the novelty of the color, hahaha, makes it more fun to eat! Nice amount of salt, and wasn't too smashed after international shipping to Taiwan.
non GMO & organic are what I look for
Posted by 5412087366178549794 on Jan 31, 2017
moderately salted. love the texture, some are broken into small pieces after shipping all the way to HK tho, still not bad in shape. it becomes mum's fav now. repurchase for quite a few times. not too pricey in such a big pack.
Great texture and flavour
Posted by 4687981648219759970 on Jan 12, 2017
These chips are a delicious and welcome change when making nachos. I imagine they would be great with dips, too.
Favourite tortilla chips
Posted by 4627320390118248328 on Dec 29, 2016
My wife and my favourite tortilla chips. Not too salty and has good taste of corn.
Nice chips, big bag too
Posted by 5346577446004461777 on Dec 19, 2016
ooohhhh when I got my package it was huge! It is because I bought some chips from iherb and this is one of them. Read my other reviews for the other chips I tried. This is quite filling. I tend to just eat a few each time.