Garden of Eatin', Corn Tortilla Chips, Red Hot Blues, 8.1 oz (229 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- American Culinary ChefsBest
- 2011 Chefs Best Award Certified
- Made with Organic Blue Corn
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher Parve
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Garden of Eatin'
After more than 40 years of delivering wholesome goodness to our loyal customers, we're proud to offer you a spicy twist on our sought-after Blue Chips. With a tangy touch of cayenne pepper we really turn up the heat with Red Hot Blues! This scintillating snack offers a bold flavor with a serious bite!
Each batch is carefully made to order with whole corn kernels we grind and cook. The unforgettable flavor and highest quality ingredients come from our long-time farming partners dedicated to sustainable growing and harvesting practices.
So take a departure from the ordinary snack experience and put a little zing in your step. You'll be glad you did!
Organic blue corn, expeller pressed canola oil and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, tomato powder, rice flour, salt, paprika and spices, onion, torula yeast, natural flavor.
The Garden of Eatin' Difference
- Made with organic whole corn kernels
- Made with natural expeller-pressed oils
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No hydrogenated oils
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Gluten free
- ChefsBest Superiority rating for corn flavor and crunchy texture
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28g/about 11 chips)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Just what the doctor ordered
Just what the doctor ordered
These are the best chips I have ever tasted. So crispy and fresh with just the right amount of hotness for me. I will orded again. It is a medium size bag. Good for two people to have three servings each. ( 6 handfulls ). Maybe order 4 bags for a large party.
Posted by 5108351159815707298 on Feb 03, 2017
Not so delicious, comapred with Chinese traditional spicy flavor
the best chips with the best flavor i could eat these chips for breakfano chips can compete with red hot bluesst lunch and dinner
Posted by 5661225986066233409 on Dec 02, 2016
no chips can ever compete with red hot blues a lot of the chips you buy in the stores are full of chemicals.
Real yum and flavorful
Posted by 4877652007408906898 on Oct 17, 2016
I love these chips better than her cousin - the original Blue Chips! Not spicy per se but definitely flavorful.
Yummy spicy chips
Posted by 4743247735079360233 on Oct 12, 2016
Our only problem with these hips is we can't stop eating them!!