Garden of Life, Gluten-Free Support, 90 Veggie Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Raw Whole Food Supplement
- Gluten-Targeted Enzymes, Including DPP-IV
- Live Probiotics 6 Billion CFU¹
- No Binders or Fillers
- Gluten Free
- Digestive Support for the Gluten Free Lifestyle
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement
- AlgaeCal Raw Clinical Strength
Gluten Free Support
What Raw Means
No high heat, synthetic binders, fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, color or additives commonly used in tablets
Raw Food-Created NutrientsDigestive Support For The Gluten Free Lifestyle
Gluten-Free Support offers powerful, highly active digestive enzymes that help break down components found in grains and dairy, including DPP-IV and other high activity proteases, specifically targeting gluten and casein.
Saccharomyces boulardii and Bacillus coagulans are beneficial probiotic organisms that support healthy digestion and gut-related immune system function.
- Supports Healthy Digestion of Gluten and Dairy Containing Foods
- Helps Digest Hidden Gluten and Dairy
- Provides Essential Nutrients Typically Deficient in those on a Gluten Free Diet
- Supports Gut-Related Immune System Function
¹At time of manufacture.
Adults take 1 capsule just before each main meal; up to 3 capsules daily. Not intended for children.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic rice (hull).
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Gluten-Free support is not intended to replace a Gluten-Free diet.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison center immediately.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin D||2,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin B12||12 mcg||200%|
|Gluten Enzyme Blend||693 mg||+|
|Dipeptidyl peptidase (DPP-IV) (40,000 HUT)|
|Protease (12,000 HUT)|
|Maltase (4,000 DP)|
|Amylase (2,500 DU)|
|Glucoamylase (25 AGU)|
|Cellulase (350 CU)|
|alpha-Galactosidase (60 GALU)|
|Invertase (30 SU)|
|Saccharomyces boulardii (5 Billion CFU)¹||250 mg||+|
|Bacillus coagulans (1 Billion CFU)¹||67 mg||+|
|+ Daily Value not established. |
¹ At time of manufacture.
I have been very impressed how much this has helped me to be able to eat at restaurants or at friend's homes and not have to worry about the discomfort I get being gluten intolerant.