Genceutic Naturals, Milk Thistle, 350 mg, 60 NP Natural Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Promotes healthy liver function
- Promotes liver detoxification & waste elimination
- Certified Organic
- Extracted from Non GMO Milk Thistle
- Free of Toxic Chemical Pesticides, Herbicides, Fungicides and synthetic Fertilizers
- Naturally contains a Full Spectrum of Flavonolignan Compounds: Silymarin [Silibinin (Silybin A & Silybin B), Silychristin, and Silydianin], dehydrosilybin, 3-deoxysilichristin, deoxysilydianin (silymonin), Siliandrin, Silibinome, Silyhermin and neosilyhermin
Milk Thistle has been traditionally used for over 2,000 years and is currently being utilized clinically in countries such as Europe and Asia to treat liver toxicity. Numerous scientific research studies have documented many potential health benefits of Milk Thistle while some studies suggest that Milk Thistle may have significant therapeutic effects on the liver.
Our Organic Milk Thistle exists how nature intended it to be and is free of toxic chemical pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, synthetic fertilizers and does not contain any genetically modifies Milk Thistle plant sources.
For Adults: Take one to two capsules daily with or without food. Do not exceed suggested use.
NP natural capsule
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at 15-30ºC (59-86ºF).
Protect from heat, light and moisture.
Do not purchase if seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 NP Natural Capsules (350 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Certified Organic Milk Thistle naturally containing a full spectrum of flavonolignan compounds: Silymarin [Silibinin (Silybin A & Silybin B), Silychristin, and Silydianin], dehydrosilybin, 3-deoxysilichristin, deoxysilydianin (silymonin), siliandrin, silibinome, silyhermin and neosilyhermin||350 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
|QAI Certified Milk Thistle Only The Finest Ingredients|
|The Advantage||QAI Certified Orgaic |
|Contains QAI Certified |
Organic Milk Thistle
|Non GMO |
|Free of Pesticides, Herbicides, |
Fungicides. Synthetic, Fertilizers
|Contains a Natural Full |
Spectrum of Flavonolignan