Genceutic Naturals, Red Yeast Rice, 1200 mg, 120 NP Natural Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- 100% Vegetarian
- "Next Generation Nutraceuticals"
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Made With Organic Red Yeast Rice
- Dietary Supplement
Guaranteed 1200 mg
- Extracted from Non GMO Red Yeast Rice
- Free of Toxic Chemical Pesticides, Herbicides, Fungicides and Synthetic Fertilizers
- Naturally contains a full spectrum of monacolin compounds such as monacolin K (mevinolin), J, L, M, X, and their hydroxy acid form, dehydromonacolin K & L, compactin and 3a-hydroxy-3,5-dihydromonacolin L.
Advanced Bio-Active Plant Compound
Due to numerous scientific research studies in China and the United States, scientists and physicians around the world are extensively researching the many potential health benefits of Red Yeast Rice. Some studies suggest that Red Yeast Rice may have significant therapeutic effects on reducing cholesterol levels by inhibiting HMG-CoA reductase, an enzyme that is important for the production of cholesterol by the liver.
Our organic Red Yeast Rice exists how nature intended to be and is free of toxic chemical pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and does not contain any genetically modified Red Yeast plant sources.
For Adults: Take two capsules twice daily with food.
NP natural capsule
Do not exceed suggested use
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 15-30ºC (59-86ºF).
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing or are of childbearing age. This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Consult with your physician if you have any medical conditions, history of medical conditions, are taking any medications or intend to use this product to support cholesterol levels. Discontinue use if you experience any muscle pain, tenderness or flu-like symptoms.
|Serving Size: 2 NP Natural Capsules (1200 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serv.||% DV|
|Certified Organic Red Yeast Rice (extracted from Monascus Purpureus Went) naturally containing a full spectrum of monacolin compounds, such as monacolin K (mevinolin), J, L, M, X, and their hydroxy acid form, dehydromonacolin K & L, compactin and 3a-hydroxy-3,5-dihydromonacolin L.||1200 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|