Gerber, DHA & Probiotic, Single Grain Oatmeal Cereal for Baby, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Supported Sitter
- Bifidus Bl a Beneficial Probiotic
- DHA to Help Support Brain & Eye Development
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Nutri Protect
- Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Made for Babies
- Gentle introduction to solid foods
- See Preparation instructions for baby's first cereal feeding
- Try mixing with Gerber purees for added variety and texture
Good For Babies
- Gerber's Nutriprotect blend for Infant Cereals provides essential vitamins and minerals like Iron, Zinc and Vitamin B & E
- 18 mg of DHA per serving to help support brain and eye development
Did You Know?
- The beneficial probiotic cultures Bifidus Bl † help support a healthy immune system
- If you are using formula, try Gerber Good Start Protect Plus formula which has Bifidus Bl † for advanced immune system support
†Provides the live and active probiotic cultures Bifidobacterium lactis. Bifobacteria are the most abundant type of cultures found in the digestive system of breastfed babies.
Your Child May Be Ready
If she or he:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans towards spoon
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of lukewarm breast milk or formula, such as Gerber Good Start.
- Place desired amount of cereal in a bowl. Stir in lukewarm liquid (breast milk or formula*, such as Gerber Good Start) to desired consistency.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
- To receive the benefits of B. Lactis, feed on a regular basis, preferably everyday.
*Or mix with whole milk for children over 1 year.
Oat flour (contains wheat), vitamins and minerals (tri-and dicalcium phosphate, electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate [vitamin E], niacinamide [A B vitamin], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], riboflavin [vitamin B2], thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], folic acid [A B vitamin], vitamin B12 [cyanocobalamin]), tuna oil (source of DHA), gelatin, soybean oil, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), B lactis cultures.
No added salt, refined sugar, artificial flavors or color.
Storage: Once open, tightly cover can and use within one month.
Store un-opened and opened cans in a cool, dry place.
This package is sold by weight not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants
Posted by 5440479949848398992 on Dec 20, 2012
Posted by 5107189729074721343 on Dec 13, 2012
Posted by 4835126081208229079 on Nov 30, 2012
My baby likes it.