Gerber, MultiGrain Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.02|
- Baby's #1 Brand for Iron
- Stage: Sitter
- VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition - Iron, Zinc, B, C, E, Ca
- Every Bite Counts!
Gerber cereals with VitaBlocks
Essential Nutrition for Baby
*Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are the #1 source of Iron and 10 essential Vitamins & Minerals.
#1 source of Iron and 10 essential Vitamins & Minerals.
- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
Iron is an essential nutrient for rapidly growing babies especially until age 2.
Less Mess Package for You!
Pour or Spoon out cereal
Good Food, Good Life
When should I introduce wheat into baby's diet?
Good to know
After your baby enjoys single grain cereals, try Gerber Multigrain Cereal, which has a small amount of wheat.
Then introduce Gerber Whole Wheat Cereal.
Good to remember
2 servings (about 1/2 cup) of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby's daily iron needs.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Wheat Introduction:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- If baby tolerates for another 2 days, continue feeding as desired. If you suspect any reactions, stop feeding this cereal and call your pediatrician.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or Spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.*
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test Temperature before feeding.
*If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
Whole grain wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, oat flour, rice flour, whole grain rye flour, pearled barley flour, calcium carbonate, and less than 2% of: Potassium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid (A B vitamin).
Package made without the use of BPA
No added starch, artificial colors or flavors
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than 1 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants <1||Children 1-4|