Gerber, Organic Puffs, Apple, 1.48 oz (42 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Puffed Grain Snack
- Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors
- Made with Whole Grains
- Learning to Pick Up
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Titlth
- Nutritional Compass
Your Child May Be Ready If She or He:
- Crawls with stomach off the floor
- Begins to self-feed with fingers
Good To Remember
- USDA certified organic
- 2 g of whole grain per serving
- Vitamin E, Iron, Zinc, for healthy growth and development
Why should I choose Gerber Organic Puffs for my little one?
Good to Know
- Gerber Organic Puffs are made with the goodness of organic whole grain and are just right for little fingers to pick up
- They are specially designed to dissolve easily
Organic whole wheat flour, organic rice flour, organic wheat starch, organic cane sugar, organic dried apple puree, tri-and dicalcium phosphate, natural apple flavor, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), zinc sulfate, soy and sunflower lecithin, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), electrolytic iron, acetic acid, organic apple juice concentrate.
Gerber's organic ingredients are grown by certified growers who use organic practices.
Caution: Discard plastic strip after opening.
Keep package away from children
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustom to chewing solid foods.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 60 Pieces (7 g / about 1/2 Cup)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0 g|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Infants <1 (%Daily Value)||Children 1-4 (%Daily Value)|
Good and organic !
Posted by 5336890212659303841 on Dec 12, 2016
Not bad but not the best flavour 🤔
Good and organic !
My 1 y-o twin babies love them. They are tasty and organic. They melt in the mouth and they are easy to take with a tiny hand.
Cheaper on iHerb vs Singapore
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016
My kids have grown up but I still often order a BOX of toddler food from iherb for my friends as birthday presents for their toddlers. The parents often appreciate a snack box instead of more toys. This product is half the price on iherb vs purchasing at a local supermart in Singapore like cold storage. If you found my review helpful, please click "YES" ;)
Posted by 5722140387906947018 on Jun 17, 2015
Received it fast!
Posted by evilestine on Jan 18, 2015
Received it fast! My baby love it! It's a must to bring along in my diaper bag. It's cheaper to buy here then from our local store. Will get more after finish.