Gerber, Whole Wheat Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.02|
- Freshness Seal
- Less Mess
- Scoop or Pour
- Baby's #1 Brand for Iron*
- Iron, Zinc, B, C, E, Ca - Vitablocks Essential Nutrition
- Every Bite Counts!
Gerber cereals with Vitablocks
Essential Nutrition for Baby
*Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are the #1 source of Iron and 10 essential Vitamins & Minerals
- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
- Vitamin C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
Iron is an essential nutrient for rapidly growing babies especially until age 2.
Less Mess Package for You!
Pour or Spoon out cereal
Good Food, Good Life
- Good to remember - 2 servings (about 1/2 cup) of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby's daily iron needs.
- Good question - When should introduce wheat into baby's diet?
- Good to know - Gerber Whole Wheat Cereal is a good choice after your baby has tried Gerber Multigrain Cereal, which has a small amount of wheat.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Wheat Introduction:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp of breastmilk or infant formula.
- If baby tolerated for another 2 days, continue feeding as desired. If you suspect any reactions, stop feeding this cereal and call your pediatrician.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or Spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4 - 1/3 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-20 seconds.*
*If mixing with milk for children over year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test Temperature before feeding
Whole grain wheat flour, calcium carbonate, and less than 2% of: potassium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid (A B vitamin).
No added starch, artificial colors or flavors.
Package made without the use of BPA
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
Expiry near by
Posted by 5355666956515511218 on Sep 15, 2016
While the product is great, I received half of the products with 1 month from expiry. We need at least 5 months from expiry.
Posted by 5037204708267998974 on Apr 02, 2016
ad posting the due date is in 2016. however
Posted by 5222000068051516888 on Mar 15, 2015
AD posting the due date is in 2016. however i the product i received is due in 2 months. I have requested for a replacement. not issued. wast money and my time.
baby likes it
Posted by 5255990998976708132 on Feb 05, 2015
this texture is much smoother and creamier-like, as compare to the happy bellies cereal