Giovanni, Don't Be Flaky, Soothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Fight Dandruff with 2% Salicylic Acid to Treat Dandruff
- Soothe Scalp with Oatmeal, Nori, Tea Tree & Eucalyptus
- Moisturize Tresses with Enhanced Moisturizers to Pamper Hair
- Lauryl and Laureth Sulfate Free
- Eco Chic Technology
- Eco Chic Hair Care
Don't Be Flaky! Soothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Eco Chic Technology+
Fight Dandruff • Soothe Scalp • Moisturize Tresses
Give dandruff the brush off. Join forces with nature's flake blaster. Take back beautiful hair. This mighty shampoo thoroughly cleanses hair and restores scalp health without zapping vital moisture.
Salicylic Acid sends flakes down the drain. Sunflower Seed oil revitalizes stressed tresses. Oatmeal extract, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Noni work together to soothe and defend against dry scalp (ahhh). And dandruff? It doesn't stand a chance.
Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Street
Uses - Helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
+The element of earth, wind, fire and water represent a unique combination of certified organic botanical and incredible style.
Relief Recipe: For best results, use every time you shampoo. It's good for you! Massage gently into wet hair and scalp. Enliven your senses. Rinse. Go forth, pampered and flake-free.
- Massage a generous layer of Don't Be Flaky! Soothing Anti-dandruff Shampoo into wet hair.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Follow up with Don't Be Flaky Nourishing Anti-dandruff Conditioner.
|Salicylic Acid 2%||Anti-dandruff|
|Water, sodium lauroamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, fragrance, potassium, sorbate, salix alba (willow) bark extract, sodium benzoate, sodium phytate, *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, *acacia farnesiana flower extract, *arctium lappa root extract, *avena sativa (oat) meal extract, *azadirachta indica leaf extract, *coriandrum sativum leaf extract, *eucalyptus globulus leaf extract, *melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, *morinda citrifolia fruit extract, *trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract
*USDA Certified Organic
|100% Vegetarian Ingredients / No Animal Testing
We do not add parabens, lauryl or laureth sulfate, or dyes to this product.
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use on this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Get something else
Posted by 5661727058246421620 on Dec 28, 2013
If you want your hair dried out and lifeless, get this shampoo. it sunk into my hair and made it feel horrible (Acure hair products are much better, I now use the moroccan argan oil one and it's not for sensitive skin but is so natural it doesn't give me a reaction).
for my son
Will buy again
Posted by Reviewer1196378 on Oct 15, 2013
Nice shampoo but doesn't seem to be completely clearing up my husbands dandruff, very affordable though and does clean hair well
Posted by 4695153708556118773 on Oct 02, 2013
Not suitable for my fine hair...was too harsh and dried my hair out :(