Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Eco Chic Technology
- For All Hair Types
- Contains Botanical Oils of Cooling Peppermint, Conditioning Rosemary and Clarifying Eucalyptus
- Eco Chic Hair Care
- Beauty from the Elements is Chic on the Streets
Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo with Eco Chic Technology*
- Increases scalp circulation for a refreshed, renewed feel
- Strengthens hair with a three-organic-oil-blend to stimulate, condition and clarify
- Alleviates dry, flaking scalp with organic tea tree botanicals
- Lauryl and laureth sulfate free
Shampoo should clean hair. Really good shampoo should make you tingle from head to toe. With Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo, invigorating ingredients wash in rejuvenation while washing away the previous day. You're left with something rich, something clean. Something incredibly stimulating... for hair and mind. Think about it.
*The elements of earth, wind, fire and water represent a unique combination of certified organic botanicals and incredible style.
Massage rich lather into wet hair and rinse. Follow with Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner.
Aqua (purified water), sodium cocoamphoacetate, lauryl glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, panthenol, potassium sorbate, citric acid, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, menthol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, *aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, *carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil, *achillea millefolium extract, *chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, *equisetum arvense extract, *eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) leaf extract, *melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, *salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, *thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, *tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) flower extract, *urtica dioica (nettle) extract.
*USDA Certified Organic
100% Vegetarian Ingredients/No Animal Testing
We do not add parabens, lauryl or laureth sulfate, or dyes to this product.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes.
Works great on my hair, leaves it shiny, light, although has to be used with conditioner for detangling. I buy the Tripple Treat Conditioner to go with the shampoo. I've already been using these products for 3 months and will definitely keep buying them more. Most important is that all the ingredients are natural, no harmful chemicals!
Posted by 5226386329520428910 on Feb 20, 2017
Love this so much- very refreshing for my scalp during summer but not drying at all, especially paired with the tea tree conditioner.
It smells good !
Posted by 5640522944060633413 on Feb 16, 2017
It smells good. You feel your hair smooth and soft after using it.
Posted by 5617861192739342059 on Jan 25, 2017
I like the smell and also the thoroughly clean feeling of my hair after using this shampoo. But may not be so suitable for those with dry hair.
Posted by 4969511561038837452 on Jan 10, 2017
Doesn't matter how many shampoos my family tries I always go back to this one, all our hair types love it and it helps clear up my daughters folliculitis too.