Go Raw, Organic Sprouted Bar, Raisin Crunch, 10 Bars, 14 g Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Organic
- Junk-Free Food
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
Sprouted buckwheat groats, sprouted sunflower seeds, sprouted flaxseed, sprouted sesame seeds, raisins, dates.
Allergen Caution: Contains sesame seeds. Made in a facility that processes coconut.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
i think a steamroller ran over my protein bar
Posted by 4965877036673976412 on Nov 18, 2016
well - i am disappointed - these bars are approximately 5mm thick (thats 0.2 of an inch) - they are very thin and disappointing. no wonder they have no carbs or bad things because they don't really contain much of anything. the taste is like a piece of carpet tile - or perhaps a proper protein bar that has been run over by a steamroller and then dehydrated avoid
Thin and crunchy
Posted by 5084878038975483720 on Nov 05, 2014
These bars are thin and crunchy...not too sure if I'll buy them again, probably prefer lara bars...
raw and delicious
Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014