Goddess Garden, Organics, Everyday, Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, 8 oz (236 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Powerful Protection Without Chemical Sunscreens
- Broad Spectrum SPF30
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Dermatologist Tested
- Reef Safe
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
We created Goddess Garden because our family loves the great outdoors. Unlike traditional chemical sunscreens, Goddess Garden is safe, effective, biodegradable and free of harmful chemicals.
Nova & Paul, Co-founders
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Shake before use.
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from skin to apply.
- Should spray white lotion.
- Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in a well ventilated area.
- Avoid inhaling or exposing others to spray.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am to 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 6.4%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 6.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe vera,* camellia sinensis (green tea), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil), caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycerin,* glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl undecylenate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lecithin (sunflower), polyhydroxystearic acid, radish root ferment filtrate, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- Store at temperatures below 90ºF.
- May stain some fabrics.
Does the job!
Does the job!
My husband is a red head, a very pale, very easily burnable red head. Regardless, we like to do our part and not ruin the environment so when our trip to Byron Bay and the beach came up we started looking for reef safe, organic sunscreens as we were looking at swimming in a protected marine park filled with beautiful creatures. This one fit the bill and with a bit of trepidation we purchased. Well, happy to say we spent 5 days doing nothing but laying on the beach (reapplying this when needed, of course) and swimming in the water and there were no sunburns at all. Smells great and is fairly easy to apply, if a bit thick.
Difficult to use
Posted by 4671308715279877633 on Feb 17, 2017
We loved this natural sunscreen, however the new formula is brown, watery, separated and hard to rub in. It also doesn't flow through the pump bottle without a lot of shaking. Not sure if there was something wrong with out bottles, but we did buy two and they were both the same. We won't buy it again.
Posted by 4687220330941258233 on Jan 07, 2017
Posted by sunshineRae on May 12, 2016
After reading some of the positive reviews, I placed an order and was so looking forward to using this during our Bali vacation but was truly disppointed. Not quite sure how to describe it but it was hard to blend on the skin. The content probably wasn't emolient enough and caused white patches all over our bodies once applied. The patches were obvious even on my husband's fair skin and so can you imagine how ridiculous i looked (I have pretty tanned skin)!! Pffffftt!!!
se extiende bien
Posted by 5515265374093066235 on Jun 09, 2015
Pesé a ser una crema sin parabenos y de filtro físico se extiende bien y apenas te deja la piel blanca como leí en otras. Protege durante tiempo, la recomiendo
Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Mar 31, 2015
This is worth every penny. I don't mind spending a few extra dollars on natural sunscreen that actually works! It sinks into the skin with a good rub and leaves no white cast or film. It provides great coverage without harmful ingredients. The spray nozzle is very convenient.