GrabGreen, Power Degreaser, Fragrance Free, 16 oz (473 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Cuts through Stubborn Kitchen Grease
- Streak-Free, Residue-Free Shine
- Fragrance Free
- Biodegradable Formula
- Clean On Some Love
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Solvent Free
- Phosphate Free
- Ammonia Free
Best Choice for Chefs! Specially formulated to cut through the toughest grease and cooking grime with no sticky residue.
All of our fragrance free products are hypoallergenic, free of dyes, and free of masking agents.
- Granite + Stone Surfaces
- Cooktop Hoods
- Sticky Cabinets + Backsplashes and More!
No one likes grease, especially elbow grease! We have invested years of scientific development to include the right balance of plant and mineral based ingredients to ensure safe and effective cleaning power.
Directions: Spray it! Wipe it!
True transparency - we want you to know what's inside and why!
Sodium sesquicarbonate aids in cleaning
Sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate cleans
Sodium citrate improves cleaning
Lauramine oxide cleans
Magnesium nitrate stabilizer
Magnesium chloride stabilizer
No animal testing.
Avoid eye contact and do not drink. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Posted by 5056863545075759726 on Jan 28, 2014
My cleaning lady & I love using this on my kitchen stove. It really works!
This is very very very good.
Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 18, 2014
I used this on the inside of my halogen oven and it works really well. In the bathroom, on my non slip floor, the black from my slippers leaves a dark stain which is hard to remove. this removed it. non irritating and good.
Posted by 5759160407628211072 on Oct 19, 2013
Almost no smell, cleans ok. Still the non-organic and more aggressive degreasers do the job better
Posted by 5673919943544964061 on Jun 27, 2013