Great Eastern Sun, Organic Planet, Soba Oriental Noodles, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- To Go Where No Noodle has Gone Before!
- USDA Organic
- Just Say No to GMOs!
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Roll-and-cut Asian pasta made from heirloom wheat for Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Thai cuisine.
To Prepare: For one bundle, bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a large cooking pot (add 2 cups water per each additional bundle). Add pasta, lower heat, and boil gently 4-6 minutes, or until tender. Drain well, rinse with cold water, drain again, and serve. One bundle is one serving.
Organic sifted wheat flour, organic buckwheat flour, sea salt.
|Serving Size: 1 bundle (76 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 3|
|Calories from Fat||5||10|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Total Carb||55 g*||18%||17%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||7%|
|* Amount in dry pasta. Cooked pasta provides 20 less calories, 190 mg less sodium, 3 g less carbohydrates, and 1 g less protein. Nutrients dissolve in and are drained off with cooking water.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||300 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|