Grifron Maitake, Amyloban 3399, 180 Veggie Tabs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- From Lion's Mane
- Breakthrough Brain Function Support
Recently, we have successfully isolated a substance (amyloban) from a mushroom called Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceum) that supports healthy nerves and brain (Japanese patent 394,3399). Also, research indicates that other active compounds (heri8cenones) from the same mushroom may stimulate the production of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) in the brain.
Amyloban 3399 is an advanced dietary supplement based on an innovative extract containing both of the above active substances which is developed by our research team with a collaboration of inventors in Japan, China and USA (US patent pending).
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets 3 times a day or as directed by your practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, calcium stearate, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, methylcellulose.
Contains NO gluten, sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, animal source, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets|
|Serving per container: 30|
|Amount per daily serving:||% Daily Value|
|Lion's Mane Standardized Extract, Amycenone (Hericenones 0.5%, amyloban 6%)||1,950 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|