Hakubaku, Organic Udon, 9.5 oz (269 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ready in 4 Minutes
- Authentic Japanese Wheat Noodles
- No Salt Added
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Kosher by Kosher Australia
- Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic Processor
Hakubaku Japan searched the world for the finest ingredients to make an authentic Japanese noodle of the highest quality.
Simple to prepare...
- Cook Organic Udon in rapid boiling water for 4 minutes (salt or oil is not needed).
- For cold dish, drain, then rinse well with cold water. Drain again.
Enjoy Ramen Noodles hot or cold. Great for stir-fries, soups or salads.
Organic wheat flour, water.
Manufactured on shared equipment with soy, egg and buckwheat.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g) dry|
|Servings Per Container: about 5|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
really good with chicken broth
JAPANESE WHEAT NOODLES
Posted by 5208834364390675137 on Mar 26, 2015
WORKED EXTREMELY WELL IN MY RECIPE.
Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Jul 08, 2014
very tasty and slimey, we liked it very much.
Taste like any other udon noodle
Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 18, 2014
It taste just like any other udon noodle only plus point it is organic.