Harney & Sons, Black Tea, Hot Cinnamon Spice, 4 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Fine Teas
For those who like hot sweet flavors, we offer this unique blend
Character A sweet hot flavor suitable for anytime
Harney & Sons: from tea garden to tea cup... In 1970 John Harney, Master Tea Blender, embarked on a mission to share his love for tea.
Harney & Sons Tea selection offers over 200 varieties of the highest quality leaves. The Harney family personally source their teas from the most reputable, established estates and gardens throughout Asia and India...accepting only the exceptional.
The Correct Way to Brew Black Tea
- Heat pot with boiling water until warm to touch.
- Discard that water and put a teaspoon of tea for each cup of tea desired.
- Pour boiling water over tea & steep 5 minutes.
- Pour through strainer.
Brewing Time: Boiling water, 5 minutes
Storage: No light, moisture or scent. Store tightly sealed.
Blend of black teas, sweet cloves, orange peel, cinnamon ground, natural & artificial cinnamon flavors.
Caffeine Content: 40-60 milligrams
Posted by 4782814134108644392 on Feb 18, 2017
This is the tea I prefered from Harney & Sons.
Posted by 4784656414850246054 on Feb 09, 2017
I love spicy teas, and this one is rather delicious. However, I find there's almost a sickeningly sweet aftertaste to the tea. I'm not entirely sure how they achieved this sweetness, but I imagine it is with the "artificial" flavors they list on the tin. The smell is heady and hints of cinnamon candy. I don't get much orange flavor. Pair it with some milk and it turns into an OK cup of morning tea.
King of teas
Posted by 5058003543257594901 on Jan 24, 2017
Love the pow of the cinnamon.
Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Dec 17, 2016
Posted by 5011582369303404946 on Dec 10, 2016
This is a tea where you need to be in the right mood for it. It is very spicy, fragrant (it fills the entire room with its aroma) and sweet. The sweetness is really odd because it hits after you've taken a mouthful and disappears immediately after instead of lingering like normal sugar. Definitely something that takes some getting used to. You can only get one cup out of the leaves -- a single flush tastes very weak and horrible.