Harney & Sons, Chocolate Mint Flavored Black Tea, 4 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Fine Teas
A delicious dessert tea for all ages.
Character A light black tea with a delightful chocolate flavor
Harney & Sons: from tea garden to tea cup... In 1970 John Harney, Master Tea Blender, embarked on a mission to share his love for tea.
Harney & Sons Tea selection offers over 200 varieties of the highest quality leaves. The Harney family personally source their teas from the most reputable, established estates and gardens throughout Asia and India...accepting only the exceptional.
The Correct Way to Brew Black Tea
- Heat pot with boiling water until warm to touch.
- Discard that water and put a teaspoon of tea for each cup of tea desired.
- Pour boiling water over tea & steep 5 minutes.
- Pour through strainer.
Brewing Time: Boiling water, 5 minutes
Storage: No light, moisture or scent. Store tightly sealed.
China black teas are carefully blended with natural and artificial chocolate flavors and peppermint leaves.
Caffeine Content: 40-60 milligrams
Love this tea
Posted by 4896754662195322031 on Feb 07, 2017
Love this tea, good taste, the mint is very gentle, there no chocolate taste - just an aroma. This tea tastes good also when cold.
strong and tasty
Posted by 5462110006222841195 on Jan 09, 2017
Yes, it does smell like after eight chocolates, it has a bit of a strong taste (after all its a black tea) and is tasty. Smell is amazing, little bit of tea goes long way.
Posted by Royalqueen on Dec 15, 2016
I like mint and this combination is very eye catching to me. I drink this in the morning and it refresh my mind and start the day energized. Good tea. Enjoy the aroma and the tea is good. The tin however arrived dented and not in the shape as pictured. Iherb should improve the packging to prevent this from happening again abd again.
Posted by 5475099362997248870 on Dec 05, 2016
I love this tea aroma and taste.