Harney & Sons, Genmaicha Green Tea, 4 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Master Tea Blender
- Fine Teas
Harney & Son: the tea garden to tea cup...in 1970 John Harney, Master Tea Blender, embarked on a mission to share his love for tea.
A great introduction to Japanese green teas.
Character: Light with a strong toasted flavor
Brewing Time: Less than boiling water, 2-3 minutes
The correct way to brew green tea
- Put a teaspoon of tea for each cup of tea desired.
- Pour 180F water over tea & steep 2-3 minutes.
- Pour through strainer.
Storage: No light, moisture or scent. Store tightly sealed
Japanese green tea with rice kernels
Caffeine content: 40-60 milligrams
Great unusual taste
Great unusual taste
This green tea is mixed with roasted rice and some rice grains look like tiny popcorn. The tea has a rich and unusual flavour, the combination of fried rice, tea and smoke. It is fancy but green tea lovers and those who like the flavour of popcorn (or fried rice) will like it. The only thing I hated is that it clogged my tea filter instantly but it might be the problem with my filter. Love it, will buy again.
Posted by 5172018076388639801 on Jan 18, 2017
nepatiko dumu kvapas
Great Genmaicha Tea
Posted by 5142155212825470381 on Dec 16, 2016
Genmaicha is the Japanese name for green tea combined with roasted brown rice. Not everybody's cup of tea, having rice in your tea but if you like it this is a brand. My only dislike that the tea is not in abag inside the tin...
Posted by Reviewer2290206 on Nov 23, 2016
One of my favorite teas. Fragrant, pleasant taste, big favourite in the mornings.
Genmaicha Green Tea
Posted by 5287590449608775985 on Nov 10, 2016
fragrant and light tea