Harney & Sons, Iced Tea Fresh Brew Black Tea, Black Currant, 6 - 2 Quart Tea Bags, 3 oz (.11 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Fine Teas
- Master Tea Blenders
- Fruity - Berry
Character: Strong notes of black currants are masterfully blended with hand-picked full leaf Chinese black tea resulting in a rich and fruity blend.
From tea garden to tea cup... In 1970 John Harney, Master Tea Blender, embarked on a mission to share his lover for tea. Harney & sons Tea selection offers over 200 varieties of the highest quality leaves. The Harney family personally source their teas from the most reputable, established estates and gardens throughout Asia and India...accepting only the exceptional.
- Boil 2 cups of water and pour over a tea bag, into a gallon container.
- Steep for 15 minutes and then fill with 6 cups of cold water.
- Remove tea bag and gently squeeze it.
- Garnish with lemon, orange slice or fresh mint.
Chinese black tea with natural black currant flavors.